1. Chris Weber's favorite Neil Diamond song.
2. Probably only the Denton folk will recognize this duet, and the earth-shatteringly-wonderful song they sang about special pants. I like the feeling when I rub your balls.
3. Just stop. Be extra careful when you read this clue. Then name the song about hippie pants.
4. This song about girls' underpants is by a band named after my favorite cinnamon liquor.
5. It's probably what Iman ch-ch-changes into after a long day of fashion shows.
6. Old Navy would probably ask these grrls if they could use this song in their next commercial. But this band is sure to reject all American corporate ideas.
7. The band is from Denton. The pants are from Germany.
8. You may recognize this song from a well-known 80s Soundtrack. Like, totally.